It’s Game Time TITANS – Game 1 Information
|Date: Sept 9, 2017 – Game 1|
|Seniors||Jr Brahmas||4:30 PM||San Antonio Can
|San Antonio Can High School
1807 Centennial Blvd
San Antonio, TX 78211
|Date: Sept 10, 2017 – Game 1|
|Flag||Jr Barons||10:00 AM||St. Mary’s Hall|
|Tykes||Jr Barons||11:30 AM||St. Mary’s Hall|
|Rookies||Jr Barons||1:30 PM||St. Mary’s Hall|
|Juniors||Jr Barons||3:30 PM||St. Mary’s Hall|
|St Mary’s Hall
9401 Starcrest Dr
San Antonio, TX 78217
Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/2r3V3kpStj92
PLAYERS MUST ARRIVE NO LATER THAN 1 HOUR BEFORE THEIR SCHEDULED GAME TIME
General Information for Sunday’s games:
- Gates will open at 9:00 am
- Gate Fee: Age 6 and up $4 (5 and under FREE)
- All individuals must have a wristband or TYFA Badge otherwise they will be asked to pay or leave the campus.
- Only TYFA badged personnel, players and cheerleaders will be allowed on the field. All other spectators and fans must stay in the bleachers on the pressbox side of the field.
- NO OUTSIDE coolers, food or beverages. There will be full concessions available. Only teams snack coolers are allowed.
- NO SMOKING or ALCOHOL is allowed anywhere on campus to include the parking lots. School security has roaming patrols and they will remove from campus anyone found not complying. This includes e-cigarettes and chewing tobacco.
- Canopies will be allowed in the stands so long as they do not obstruct the views of other spectators.
- PARKING – DO NOT park in parking spaces marked RESERVED. If parked in reserved parking the school will tow vehicles without any notice.
We highly encourage you to show support for all of our age groups and come early or stay late to cheer on one of the other age groups.
fall football fall season flag football football game day tackle football texas youth football titans youth football youth sports