2017 Spring Season TYFA Player Certification
If you haven’t already marked your calendar, please do so NOW.
- April 01, 2017: TYFA Player/Coach Certification Day–MANDATORY FOR ALL PLAYERS
- Where: John Paul Stevens High School
- Address: 600 N Ellison Dr, San Antonio, TX 78251
- Time: 9AM (players MUST arrive by 8am)
Certification is the process in which the league (TYFA) verifies all players to ensure they are the correct age and playing with the correct age groups. It is MANDATORY that all players be in attendance in order to get certified to play in TYFA.
You should have received an email from TYFA Sports Network by now. PLEASE check your emails for the welcome email from TYFA. Please use the instructions below to complete your player’s profile for certification.
If you have not received the email, please send us an email at email@example.com so we can verify we have the correct email address on file.
We show a few of you that have completed your player’s profile but have not completed the contract portion. If you did not receive a copy of your player’s signed contract via email, please following the second set of instructions below:
Instructions to complete the online certification:
- The first email you will receive will be titled: Welcome to TYFA – Athlete Registration. Click on the link in that email to activate your account. It will take you to a link where you need to create a password and log you into the system. PLEASE write and remember your password.
- Once you are in, please scroll through and verify that your child’s information and your information is correct. If any of the information is incorrect, please make corrections and save.
- On the next page you need to verify your player is listed to play with the Tri-County Titans.
- Once you confirm that, you will receive another email with the subject line “Please sign TYFA Athlete Contract: (your players name)“ asking you to sign your contract. Please click on the link to sign the contract. You will have to click on the check box in each section and then sign it at the bottom.
- You will receive 1 final email once that is completed which is a copy of the TYFA Athlete Contract. Please log into your player’s profile and verify you see the following:
- The Birth certificate and Photo will be completed on certification day.
For those that need to finish the contract portion:
- Log on to your players’ profile at www.tyfasportsnetwork.com – enter your player’s username (you can find this in the 1st email that was sent to you) and the password you created when you first validated your email.
- Click on the button that says “check contract status”
- Once you do that, it should tell you your next step is to attend a certification event. Once you see that, the contract is complete.
Please contact your player’s respective head coach, team mom or a TCT board member if you have any questions or problems.